- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
McGladrey: Bob Scott’s Insights Names 2012 VAR Stars Winner
January 10, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey LLP, the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, was recently selected as a winner of Progressive Media Group’s Bob Scott’s Insights’2012 VAR Stars Award. One hundred resellers are honored each year for their accomplishments in the field of middle market financial software. Members of the VAR Stars were selected based on factors such as growth, industry leadership and recognition, and innovation. Chosen firms represent a wide range of sizes and many different software publishers of accounting software.
Bob Scott has been informing and entertaining the mid-market financial software community with his email newsletter for 13 years. He has published this information via the “Bob Scott’s Insights” newsletter and website since 2009. He has covered this market for 21 years through print and electronic publications, first as technology editor of Accounting Today and then as editor of accounting technology from 1997 through 2009. Scott has covered the traditional tax and accounting profession during the same time, and has continued to address that market as executive editor of the Progressive Accountant since 2009.