- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
McGladrey: Bruce Webb Appointed Chairman of Auditing Standards Board
September 8, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The Auditing Standards Board is the AICPA’s senior technical committee designated to issue auditing, attestation, and quality control standards applicable to the performance and issuance of audit and attestation reports for nonissuers. The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) recently appointed Bruce Webb, a partner in McGladrey LLP’s National Professional Standards Group, as chairman of the AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board.
An active member of the profession, Webb has served on various standard-setting bodies, and other technical committees and task forces. He currently serves on the Center for Audit Quality’s Professional Practice Executive Committee and is a former chairman of the AICPA’s Professional Ethics Executive Committee and a former member of the Auditing Standards Board.
Joe Adams, managing partner and CEO for McGladrey commented:
We’re pleased that the AICPA chose Bruce to chair the Auditing Standards Board,” he said. “Bruce has a deep understanding of the needs of clients and users of financial statements. He brings many years of meaningful experience to the board’s oversight. His auditing experience with McGladrey, coupled with his extensive contributions to the profession, makes him an excellent choice for the AICPA.”
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.