- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
McGladrey: Chairman of Auditing Standards Board Appointed
September 10, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Bruce Webb, a partner at McGladrey LLP’s National Professional Standards Group,has been appointed as chairman of the AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board.
“I’m honored to be selected to serve in this leadership role,” said Webb. “I look forward to working with the board to further develop the AICPA’s auditing, attestation, and quality control standards, and to provide practice guidance for the profession.”
An active member of the profession, Webb has served on various standard-setting bodies, and other technical committees and task forces. He currently serves on the Center for Audit Quality’s Professional Practice Executive Committee and is a former chairman of the AICPA’s Professional Ethics Executive Committee and a former member of the Auditing Standards Board.
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with more than 6,500 professionals and associates in 75 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information join our Facebook fan page at McGladrey News, follow us on Twitter @McGladrey and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.