- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
McGladrey: Expands Transaction Advisory Services Practice
February 4, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey , the leading U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, recently welcomed Rich Albano and Vipul Barbhaya as directors in the Transaction Advisory Services practice. Based in the firm’s New York office, Albano has more than 13 years of accounting and finance experience. For the past eight years, he has been with a Big Four accounting firm’s Transaction Advisory Services practice, most recently as a senior manager.
Barbhaya has more than 14 years of experience in business, many of those advising clients on transaction advisory services (buy-side and sell-side), merger integration and transition planning, carve-outs, internal control evaluations, financial modeling and turnaround activities. In the past year, the McGladrey’s Transaction Advisory Services practice has grown to more than 150 professionals and has provided buy-side, sell-side, tax and IT due diligence, tax structuring, merger integration, working capital assistance and other transaction-related services on more than 300 domestic and international transactions.
I’m happy to be back at McGladrey,” said Barbhaya. “I’m passionate about serving the middle market, and knowing how aligned and committed McGladrey is to serving the middle market across all industries, I know this is a great fit and an exciting opportunity. As the volume of businesses being sold is expected to increase over the next one to two years, I am well-prepared to assist sellers in preparing their companies for sale.”