- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
McGladrey: Expands Transaction Advisory Services Practice with New Directors
February 8, 2013
McGladrey LLP, the leading U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, recently welcomed Rich Albano and Vipul Barbhaya as directors in the Transaction Advisory Services practice. In their new roles, Albano and Barbhaya will provide financial due diligence services to private equity investors and corporate acquirers, with Barbhaya specializing in sell-side due diligence.
Based in the firm’s New York office, Albano has more than 13 years of accounting and finance experience. For the past eight years, he has been with a Big Four accounting firm’s Transaction Advisory Services practice, most recently as a senior manager. Albano advises clients on key financial analysis, valuation and transaction issues including quality and sustainability of earnings, working capital, off-balance sheet exposure, realization of synergies, projections and divestiture exit readiness.
Barbhaya has more than 14 years of experience in business, many of those advising clients on transaction advisory services (buy-side and sell-side), merger integration and transition planning, carve-outs, internal control evaluations, financial modeling and turnaround activities. He has provided advisory services primarily in the automotive, information technology, marketing, manufacturing and retail industries. Barbhaya is based in Chicago and rejoins McGladrey from a global advisory firm headquartered in Chicago.
In the past year, the McGladrey’s Transaction Advisory Services practice has grown to more than 150 professionals and has provided buy-side, sell-side, tax and IT due diligence, tax structuring, merger integration, working capital assistance and other transaction-related services on more than 300 domestic and international transactions.