- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey : Financial Advisor Magazine Ranking
September 9, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Annually, Financial Advisor magazine ranks the top registered investment advisory firms across the United States based on a survey of the firms’ discretionary assets under management. Recently, McGladrey Wealth Management LLC, which operates under the McGladrey brand, was recently ranked as the nation’s 20th largest Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm in Financial Advisor magazine’s 2012 ranking of Top Registered Investment Advisory Firms.. The publication’s rankings included more than 500 RIAs from across the country.
McGladrey Wealth Management LLC provides investment advisory services, financial planning and other wealth management services to individuals and businesses. McGladrey Wealth Management LLC is an SEC-registered investment advisor. McGladrey Wealth Management’s parent company and sole member is McGladrey LLP.
Randy Matz, wealth management practice leader for McGladrey Wealth Management comments:
“In this incredibly competitive marketplace, our advice and client service are the main reasons we are regularly ranked as one of the nation’s largest RIAs,” he said. “We understand the unique needs of our clients and, through that understanding, are able to help them meet their financial goals.”
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.