- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey: Firm Will Ensure National Mortgage Settlement Compliance
August 7, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGaldrey will be one of five professional services firms that will monitor and ensure compliance to provisions of the national mortgage settlement by the nation’s five largest banks. The Office of Mortgage Settlement Oversight recently made the announcement whereby McGladrey will be responsible for providing support to Joseph A. Smith, Jr. (former North Carolina Commissioner of Banks), Monitor of the national mortgage settlement, over a three-and-a-half-year period as he and his teams oversee the implementation of and compliance with the settlement, which involves 49 states and the United States government, in addition to the banks.
Michael Sher, a McGladrey partner based out of the firm’s Chicago headquarters office commented:
“McGladrey has extensive experience monitoring agreements between Quasi Government Agencies and large lending institutions,” he said. “We are currently monitoring compliance of more than a million assets under these contracts and we are looking forward to leveraging our deep understanding of both these agreements and of financial institutions in general to ensure compliance with every aspect of this significant settlement.”
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.