- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey : Headquarters to Move To Chicago
August 4, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, and it is now the largest certified public accounting firm headquartered in Chicago. The firm opened its first downtown office in 1985 and now has more than 1,000 employees serving over 3,500 business and individual clients in the Chicago metro area.
McGladrey is the sixth company to relocate its corporate headquarters to the City of Chicago. Attracting corporate headquarters is a key focus of the Plan for Economic Growth and Jobs, produced by World Business Chicago earlier this year at Mayor Emanuel’s request. McGladrey joins Federal Savings Bank, GE Transportation, ThyssenKrupp, Sara Lee, and Sagence Partners as companies that have opted to move either their corporate or North American Headquarters to the city.
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with more than 6,500 professionals and associates in 75 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information join our Facebook fan page at McGladrey News, follow us on Twitter @McGladrey and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.