- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey: Joe Adams and Phyllis Deiso Named to 2012 NACD Directorship 100
November 24, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
In recognition of their exemplary leadership in the boardroom, and for promoting the highest standards of corporate governance, Joe Adams and Phyllis Deiso, with McGladrey LLP, the nation’s leading provider of assurance, tax and consulting services to the middle market, have been named to the 2012 National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Directorship 100.
“I’m fortunate to be associated with such a dedicated team of industry leaders,” said Phyllis Deiso, partner and national SEC practice leader for McGladrey. “It’s a privilege to contribute while learning from some of the best of the best.”
This year’s honorees will be recognized during a gala dinner at the sixth annual NACD Directorship 100 Forum on Nov. 27, in New York City.
“It is an honor to be recognized by NACD and to be included with such an esteemed group of dedicated corporate directors and corporate governance leaders,” said Joe Adams, managing partner and CEO for McGladrey. “Phyllis and I look forward to continuing our commitment to the highest principles of board leadership.”
The National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) is the only membership organization focused exclusively on advancing exemplary board leadership. Based on 35 years of experience, NACD identifies, interprets and provides insights and information that corporate board members rely upon to make sound strategic decisions, confidently confront complex business challenges and enhance shareowner value. With more than 13,000 corporate director members, NACD provides world-class director education, director training and proprietary research about leading boardroom and corporate governance practices to promote director professionalism and bolster investor confidence.