- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
McGladrey: Joe Adams and Phyllis Deiso Named to 2012 NACD Directorship 100
November 14, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
In recognition of their exemplary leadership in the boardroom, and for promoting the highest standards of corporate governance, Joe Adams and Phyllis Deiso, with McGladrey LLP, the nation’s leading provider of assurance, tax and consulting services to the middle market, have been named to the 2012 National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Directorship 100.
The National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) is the only membership organization focused exclusively on advancing exemplary board leadership. Based on 35 years of experience, NACD identifies, interprets and provides insights and information that corporate board members rely upon to make sound strategic decisions, confidently confront complex business challenges and enhance shareowner value. The NACD Directorship 100 recognizes the most influential leaders in the boardroom and corporate governance community.
Joe Adams, managing partner and CEO for McGladrey commented:
“It is an honor to be recognized by NACD and to be included with such an esteemed group of dedicated corporate directors and corporate governance leaders,” he said. “Phyllis and I look forward to continuing our commitment to the highest principles of board leadership.”
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.