- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey: Joins Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, President’s Club
October 14, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Inner Circle is an elite group of the most strategic Microsoft Dynamics partners from across the globe with sales achievements that rank them in the highest echelon of the Microsoft Dynamics global network of partners. McGladrey LLP, the nation’s fifth largest provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, was recently named to Microsoft Dynamics’ Inner Circle and President’s Club.The President’s Club recognizes partners who demonstrate a strong combination of revenue or customer growth, as well as license growth.
Recognition of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle members came during the 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), the company’s annual premier partner event, which took place this year in Toronto. WPC provides Microsoft’s partner community with the opportunity to learn about the company’s road map for the upcoming year, establish connections, share best practices, experience the latest product innovations and learn new skills.
McGladrey understands how people, processes and technology interact to ensure organizational effectiveness. By combining technical expertise and business savvy with a full scope of IT services, McGladrey can assess complex situations, and devise and implement effective solutions quickly and cost effectively. For more information, join the McGladrey Technology Consulting Facebook fan page and/or follow @McGladreyTech on Twitter.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.