- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
McGladrey: Larry Goldberg Added As Advisor
August 25, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with more than 6,500 professionals and associates in 75 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information join our Facebook fan page at McGladrey News, follow us on Twitter @McGladrey and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Recently, they announced that Larry Goldberg will serve as its national health care policy advisor. Dan Vandenberghe, a McGladrey partner and national leader of its health care practice commented:
“Larry brings more than 40 years of health care experience and is a well-known expert in Medicare legislation and regulation,” he said. “His background in health care finance and reimbursement will supplement McGladrey’s already strong existing capabilities in these areas, enabling the firm to deliver even more value to our clients.”
During his 11-year tenure with the American Hospital Association, Goldberg worked with issues involving the Medicare program. He looked after the Health Care Financing Administration (now the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) in implementing the hospital inpatient prospective payment system in 1983.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.