- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
McGladrey: Larry Goldberg added as advisor
August 17, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Larry Goldberg will serve as national health care policy advisor for McGladrey. During his 11-year tenure with the American Hospital Association, Goldberg was responsible for numerous financial issues involving the Medicare program. He was instrumental in working with the Health Care Financing Administration (now the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) in implementing the hospital inpatient prospective payment system in 1983.
In his role with McGladrey, Goldberg will provide in-depth analysis and reporting on emerging health care legislation and regulations impacting Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement. Goldberg formed Larry Goldberg Consulting after serving as the director of a Big Four firm’s Office of Washington National Affairs for Health Care, where he was an expert on Medicare and Medicaid health care financial issues and assisted both the firm and clients on health care financing issues for more than 22 years.
Dan Vandenberghe, a McGladrey partner and national leader of its health care practice comments:
“Larry brings more than 40 years of health care experience and is a well-known expert in Medicare legislation and regulation,” he says. “His background in health care finance and reimbursement will supplement McGladrey’s already strong existing capabilities in these areas, enabling the firm to deliver even more value to our clients.”