- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
McGladrey : Named as Working Mother 100 Best Company
September 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey has been named one of 2012 Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies. McGladrey has also earned recognition recently for its innovative benefits by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, which listed the firm among its list of the “100 Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces” list.
Working Mother recognized companies for their wide array of progressive workplace programs, including child care, flexibility, advancement and paid family leave. This is the 27th year Working Mother has recognized organizations for their initiatives. Each firm on the 2012 list offers family-friendly benefits among them, adoption, paternity, college savings plans, wellness and flexibility.
A full list of the 2012 Working Mother’s “100 Best Companies” can found on Working Mother’s website: 2012 100 Best Companies. All 2012 winners will be recognized at the Working Mother 100 Best Companies Gala Awards Dinner on October 10, 2012 at the Marriott Marquis in NYC, as part of the Work Life Congress annual conference.
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with more than 6,500 professionals and associates in 75 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information join our Facebook fan page at McGladrey News, follow us on Twitter @McGladrey and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.