- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
McGladrey: New Director of the French Desk
November 17, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey’s foreign desks, which currently include China, Germany and France (with additional desks being developed), provide real-time answers and host country perspectives for clients. The desks are staffed by professionals with vast experience in that jurisdiction, and a deep understanding of current regulatory developments and strategic and operational best practices – with the appropriate language and cross-cultural skills. A complementary goal of these foreign desks is to promote and enhance the firm’s presence with foreign companies and individuals seeking to invest and/or do business in the U.S.
The company recently welcomed Remi Forgeas as director of the French Desk. Forgeas will be based out of McGladrey’s New York office.
Forgeas has more than 20 years of international experience in providing transaction and audit services to multinational companies seeking to expand their operations in the U.S. He has advised international clients from various industries – including water utilities, infrastructure, consumer and luxury goods, pharmaceutical and biotech, manufacturing and services – and helped them achieve their business objectives in the U.S.
Forgeas has Masters degrees in finance and econometrics from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris “Sciences Po” and the University of Paris II-Assas, respectively. He has a bachelor degree in economics from the University of Paris II-Assas. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of New York.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.