- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey: New Federal National Practice Leader Welcomed
November 25, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey LLP, the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, recently welcomed Mark Waterman as national leader for McGladrey’s Federal Industry practice.
Waterman has 25 years of active and reserve duty experience in the U.S. Navy and 20 years of management consulting experience, most recently with a Big Four accounting firm, where he served as a principal. He’s led numerous teams that delivered a variety of services, including: major transformation initiatives; enterprise integration; and business process improvement, among others.
“I’m excited to join McGladrey,” said Waterman. “I look forward to helping our clients succeed and using my experience to continue growing our federal practice.”
McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 6,500 professionals and associates in 75 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information join our Facebook fan page at McGladrey News, follow us on Twitter @McGladrey, connect with us on LinkedIn, and/or on YouTube.