- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey: New Federal National Practice Leader
November 17, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey recently welcomed Mark Waterman as national leader for their Federal Industry practice. In his new role, Waterman will lead planning, development and implementation of federal public sector engagements across the company’s business and service lines. He will be based out of the firm’s Vienna, Va., office.
Waterman earned a B.S. in electrical engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy, where he graduated with distinction, and holds an MBA from the University of Rhode Island. He is a certified Project Management Professional.
Waterman has 25 years of active and reserve duty experience in the U.S. Navy and 20 years of management consulting experience, most recently with a Big Four accounting firm, where he served as a principal. He’s led numerous teams that delivered a variety of services, including: major transformation initiatives; enterprise integration; and business process improvement, among others.
“Mark has impressive industry knowledge, and strategic and executive leadership experience,” said Mendy Nudelman, national industry practice leader. “His client focus and experience—which includes consulting with governmental agencies, among them the Department of Defense and the U.S. Navy, and service as a submarine warfare officer in the Navy—make him an invaluable addition to the McGladrey team and will enhance our ability to serve our clients.”
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.