- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
McGladrey: No. 2 on Accounting Today’s 2012 VAR 100 List
August 21, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Accounting Today’s “VAR 100: Reaching for More” has named McGladrey second in Accounting Today’s annual listing of the Top 100 Value-Added Resellers (VARs). Previously, the firm was ranked third.
McGladrey understands how people, processes and technology interact to ensure organizational effectiveness. By combining technical expertise and business savvy with a full scope of IT services, McGladrey can assess complex situations, and devise and implement effective solutions quickly and cost effectively. For more information, join the McGladrey Technology Consulting Facebook fan page and/or follow @McGladreyTech on Twitter.
McGladrey Technology Consulting has provided consulting and implementation services for more than 30 years in a variety of industries, including health care, not-for-profit, distribution, financial services and public sector. Considered one of the largest resellers and ranked among the nation’s top implementers, McGladrey consultants come from diverse backgrounds as accountants, controllers, IT professionals and other positions within the industry, and possess an understanding of the challenges facing growing businesses.
Seth Fineberg, technology editor for Accounting Today comments:
“The VAR landscape is clearly changing, and we are pleased to showcase those that remain at the top of their game,” he said. “This list is truly representative of the top performers in the field, and we are proud to have been recognizing them for over a decade.”