- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
McGladrey: No. 2 on Accounting Today’s 2012 VAR 100 List
August 11, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey recently ranked second in Accounting Today’s annual listing of the Top 100 Value-Added Resellers (VARs). McGladrey is seeing increased interest in cloud computing and other cutting-edge technologies, and the firm is uniquely positioned to help middle-market businesses, in particular, determine the best and most cost-efficient approach to meet their needs.
Steve Ems, principal and national capability leader for ERP with McGladrey commented:
“At McGladrey, we understand all of our clients’ needs, and can provide advisory, delivery and other support services to make them successful,” he said. “Our integrated approach to serving clients is a differentiator within the marketplace, and has resulted in our being more than service providers – we’re trusted advisors to our clients.”
McGladrey Technology Consulting has provided consulting and implementation services for more than 30 years in a variety of industries, including health care, not-for-profit, distribution, financial services and public sector. Considered one of the largest resellers and ranked among the nation’s top implementers, McGladrey consultants come from diverse backgrounds as accountants, controllers, IT professionals and other positions within the industry, and possess an understanding of the challenges facing growing businesses.