- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
McGladrey :Principal/ Partner for Risk Advisory Services Job
January 4, 2013
The Principal/ Partner for Risk Advisory Services in the Baltimore, MD will dedicate 70% of his/her time directly leading the delivery of Risk Advisory Services to a key Washington D.C. based client and expanding our client relationship through additional value added services appropriately aligned with the client’s needs.
This executive will spend approximately 30 % of his/her time driving the business consulting primary solutions set of Risk Advisory Services in the greater Baltimore – metro market.
Please see full job description here.