- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey: Raises $400,000 for the Community
January 3, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
“Stewardship is one of McGladrey’s core values, and has been an important part of who we are for 86 years,” said Joe Adams, managing partner and CEO for McGladrey. “We support Special Olympics and other not-for-profit organizations nationally through The McGladrey Classic, and thousands of our employees are actively engaged in their local communities on an ongoing basis and through our firm’s annual Volunteer Day. We are pleased that so many of our partners, employees and golf fans share their time and talents in this way.”
Adams was referring to the fact that the firm recently announced that the 2012 PGA TOUR’s McGladrey Classic raised $400,000 for Special Olympics, Southeast Georgia Boys and Girls Clubs and other charitable organizations.
The McGladrey Classic is a PGA TOUR tournament played on the Seaside Course at Sea Island Golf Club in Saint Simons, Georgia. The tournament is hosted by the Davis Love Foundation which was established by PGA pro golfer Davis Love III for the purpose of contributing to the well-being and progress of society by supporting both national and community-based programs that focus on children and their families. The McGladrey Classic is named for title sponsor McGladrey LLP, the leading U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 6,500 professionals and associates in 75 offices nationwide.