- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
McGladrey : Raleigh Tax Summit
December 24, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
This year has seen numerous tax changes that affect you and your business. That fact, partnered with lack of clarity resulting from political debate in Washington and the outcome of the election has made it challenging to plan for the future. Join McGladrey in the New Year to discuss potential changes and the actions you or your company may want to take in planning for 2013.
Topics will include:
- Post-election Capitol Hill, presented by Rick Bailine principal-in-charge, McGladrey’s Washington National Tax practice
- The Affordable Care Act: You know what it is, now what do you do?, presented by Don Susswein, principal, McGladrey’s Washington National Tax practice
Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 7:30-10 a.m.