- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
McGladrey: Ramon Camacho Named International Tax Principal
August 14, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Ramon Camacho has been added as an international tax principal for McGladrey . Camacho will advise clients on a variety of international tax and capital markets issues, including tax planning and compliance, due diligence and documentation initiatives, restructurings, and tax controversy (including tax shelters).
Prior to joining McGladrey, Camacho spent almost 20 years serving clients from the national offices of national accounting and tax firms. Most recently, he was the technical tax leader for international and cross-border finance matters. Prior to that, Camacho was responsible for another firm’s international tax practice, and he served clients as part of a Big Four firm’s international tax consulting group.While at the IRS, Camacho developed and proposed a number of international tax policy alternatives, authored various Treasury regulations and acted as a technical adviser to the Senate Finance Committee with respect to the international tax and financial products provisions of the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997.
Camacho graduated from Columbia University with a B.A. in English Literature. He has a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.