- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
McGladrey: Recognized by Accounting Today
December 7, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey LLP, the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, was recently named by Accounting Today as a Technology Pacesetter, a designation which, according to Accounting Today, “focuses on what it means to be a true leader in the field of business technology implementation and consulting.
National technology consulting leader Brian Becker comments:
McGladrey’s focus on services innovation can be summed up in two words: cloud and mobility,” he said. “At McGladrey, we understand that what started out as a movement to anywhere-stored data is the desire to anywhere-access that data. In mid-2011, McGladrey broadened its ERP offerings with cloud-based solutions, and we’ve since seen tremendous momentum in that area of our business, while building to add other subscription-based solutions such as hosted e-mail, e-mail security and virus protection, cloud-based backup and recovery, and encryption.”
The publication narrowed its list this year, limiting the field of representatives. So while the list is not definitive, the firms included on the list are indicative of the types of firms that show where the profession is going, in terms of both technology and service.