- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey: Richard Caturano Elected Chairman of AICPA
November 10, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Richard Caturano has been named as the new chairman of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Throughout his career, Caturano has specialized in serving middle market companies, and he cites the thousands of jobs created by clients as a point of professional pride. He was a founding member of Vitale, Caturano and Company, which built deep expertise in the high-tech, biotech, manufacturing and professional services sectors. By the time it merged with McGladrey in 2010, it had grown into New England’s largest full-service, regional accounting firm and was widely recognized for enlightened employment practices.
Caturano served as vice chairman of the AICPA for the past year, and was a member of the organization’s board from 2009-2011 and its governing Council from 2006-2008. He was president of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants from 2005-2006. Among other honors, Caturano routinely appears on Accounting Today’s Top 100 list of most influential people in the profession.
Among other hobbies, Caturano rides a Harley-Davidson Road King motorcycle to unwind and enjoys cooking. In fact, he owns two wood-burning pizza ovens – one in his outdoor dining area and a mobile version that he tows to tailgating events during home games of the New England Patriots.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.