- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
McGladrey : Roger Hendren New Board Chairman
December 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey LLP, the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, recently named Roger Hendren as the firm’s new Chairman of the Board, replacing Jerry Bourassa whose term expired Nov. 30, 2012. Additional new board members include Ed Bartak, Phyllis Deiso and Hussain Hasan who were each elected to a four-year term by McGladrey partners.
Hendren is a managing partner in McGladrey’s Dallas, Texas office. He has more than 35 years of experience in the manufacturing, retail distribution and technology industries, with a focus on audits of financial statements, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, selling businesses and consulting on accounting and finance matters. He holds a B.S. in accounting from Northwest Missouri State University, and is a member of the American, Texas and North Carolina institutes of Certified Public Accountants; the Chief Executive Roundtable and the Association for Corporate Growth.
Bartak is a tax partner and construction and real estate leader based in McGladrey’s Kansas City office, Deiso is an assurance partner and national SEC practice leader in Ft. Lauderdale and Hasan is a consulting principal and risk advisory services leader for the Great Lakes area, based in Schaumburg, IL. Like Hendren, their board appointments are effective Dec. 1, 2012. Continuing board members include Joe Adams (Chicago), Brian Becker (Cedar Rapids, IA), Tom Beneventi (Schaumburg, IL), Tom Ferreira (New Haven, CT), E.J. Nedder (Stamford, CT), Craig Radke (Charlotte), Donna Sciarappa (Cleveland) and Jamie Woell (Minneapolis).