- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
McGladrey: Roger Hendren New Board Chairman
December 30, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey LLP, the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, recently named Roger Hendren as the firm’s new Chairman of the Board, replacing Jerry Bourassa whose term expired Nov. 30, 2012. Additional new board members include Ed Bartak, Phyllis Deiso and Hussain Hasan who were each elected to a four-year term by McGladrey partners.
Hendren is a managing partner in McGladrey’s Dallas, Texas office. He has more than 35 years of experience in the manufacturing, retail distribution and technology industries, with a focus on audits of financial statements, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, selling businesses and consulting on accounting and finance matters. He holds a B.S. in accounting from Northwest Missouri State University, and is a member of the American, Texas and North Carolina institutes of Certified Public Accountants; the Chief Executive Roundtable and the Association for Corporate Growth.
“Being named as Chairman of the Board for McGladrey is an honor – one that provides me with an excellent opportunity to contribute to the success of the firm and our clients in an important leadership position,” said Hendren. “I look forward to working with the other board members to guide McGladrey in its ongoing strategy to be the first-choice advisor to the middle market.”