- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
McGladrey: Technology Pacesetter Recognition
December 22, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey LLP, the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, was recently named by Accounting Today as a Technology Pacesetter, a designation which, according to Accounting Today, “focuses on what it means to be a true leader in the field of business technology implementation and consulting.
Accounting Today notes that, “McGladrey has become the consummate consultant and partner to local, national and global businesses through the wide range of software and services it offers. These go beyond accounting-related technologies to include services in advisory, infrastructure, outsourcing, mobility and the cloud, as well as non-tech services in tax, audit and operational consulting. Its size helps, allowing the firm to attract and retain top talent and build teams based on the specific technical need and industry experience required by clients.”
The publication narrowed its list this year, limiting the field of representatives. So while the list is not definitive, the firms included on the list are indicative of the types of firms that show where the profession is going, in terms of both technology and service.