- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
McGladrey: Tommy Gainey Is The Winner of the 2012 McGladrey Classic
October 28, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4com
The McGladrey Classic, congratulates Tommy Gainey, winner of the 2012 McGladrey Classic, who shot a course record ten under par 60.
Gainey has never won a PGA TOUR event, and has two Web.com victories in his career – his last in 2010. He first competed on the PGA Tour in 2008 and played full-time on the Web.com Tour in 2010. His two Web.com victories that year put him in 4th place on the money list and secured his PGA TOUR card. He has been playing full time on the PGA TOUR since he secured his card in 2010.
His best finish on TOUR in 2012 is 3rd at the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial. Gainey finished 94th in the FedEx Cup Standings in 2012 and is 108th on the money list, which puts him in great position to get his 2013 PGA TOUR card.
Joe Adams, managing partner and CEO of McGladrey comments:
“It is a pleasure to welcome Tommy to the McGladrey ‘family,’ as winner of the third annual McGladrey Classic,” he said. “Tommy now joins Ben Crane and Heath Slocum as part of the history of McGladrey, where, much like in the game of golf, the values of integrity, teamwork, respect, excellence and stewardship guide our daily operations. Congratulations, Tommy!”
The McGladrey Classic is a PGA TOUR tournament played on the Seaside Course at Sea Island Golf Club located on Saint Simons, Georgia. The tournament is hosted by the Davis Love Foundation, which was established by PGA TOUR Professional and 2012 Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love III for the purpose of contributing to the wellbeing and progress of society by supporting both national and community-based programs that focus on children and their families.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.