- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGladrey:Mendy Nudelman Named National Industry Leader
August 10, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
In his new role as national industry leader, Mendy Nudelman will report to McGladrey’s Managing Partner and CEO Joe Adams and be responsible for ensuring alignment and integration of McGladrey’s industry teams. Nudelman received his Certificate in Theory of accounting (equivalent to a master’s in accountancy) from the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. He is a Certified Public Accountant, a Chartered Accountant, a Certified Government Financial Manager and a member of the AICPA.
Joe Adams, managing partner and CEO for McGladrey, commented:
“Mendy truly understands how to lead teams to provide the best possible service for our clients,” he said. “He has a wealth of experience – from serving clients to enhancing the workplace – which makes him a natural for this position. I’m looking forward to working with Mendy in his new role.”