- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Microsoft Dynamics Consulting Senior Associate Job
January 17, 2013
McGladrey has an immediate opening for a Senior Associate in our Technology Services Consulting Practice. The Senior Consultant is a client-facing role focusing on the Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP tool. You will work closely with Project Managers in conducting multiple client projects ranging from consulting services and technology support, to full implementation. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, detail- oriented, and interested in learning their clients’ business. This position is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a strong background in Accounting. You will be asked to utilize your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and other middle-market ERP tools to lead ERP implementations, design and integrate changes to your client’s existing ERP systems, and provide product support and training.
Please see full job description here