- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Goldman Sachs: Investor Conference Call
January 5, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) plans to host a Fixed Income Investor conference call on Wednesday, January 23rd at 12:00 pm (ET) with Harvey Schwartz, incoming Chief Financial Officer and Liz Beshel Robinson, Treasurer. A presentation will be available on the firm’s web site, http://www.gs.com.
Members of the public who would like to listen to the conference call should dial 1-888-557-6611 (U.S. domestic) and 1-706-902-2083 (international). All numbers should be dialed at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference call. The conference call will also be accessible as an audio webcast through the Investor Relations section of our web site, www.gs.com/shareholders. There is no charge to access the call. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (U.S. domestic) or 1-404-537-3406 (international) passcode number 80984538 beginning approximately two hours after the event.
Please direct any questions regarding obtaining access to the conference call to Goldman Sachs Investor Relations, via e-mail, at email@example.com.