- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
Goldman Sachs: Presenting at the 2013 Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum
January 4, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) announced yesterday Harvey Schwartz, incoming Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2013 Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum in Miami, Florida on Wednesday, February 12, 2013 at 8:45 a.m. (EST). The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm providing a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of our Web site at www.gs.com/shareholders. For those unable to listen to the live version, a replay will be available on our Web site shortly after the event.
Please direct any questions regarding obtaining access to the webcast to Goldman Sachs Investor Relations via email at email@example.com.